Executive, Project Management – Interiors / Exhibitions & Events / Thematic & Museums
- Execute construction activities in conformance with project drawings, specifications schedules, cost estimates, procedures, quality requirements and safety standards
- Be responsible for managing Vendors and Suppliers (Material) on site.
- Supervise and coordinate subcontracted companies.
- Supervise on-site construction technology and quality.
- Manage legal and administrative documentation.
- Manage the project process to ensure a complete and efficient project process to hand over.
- Manage and service customer requirements on site.
- Liaise with Landlords and Government Authorities to facilitate and secure statutory approvals for the client.
- Diploma / Degree in Architecture / Project management or other engineering disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in project construction and management.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and result-oriented
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English & Chinese)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Salary will commensurate with candidate’s working experience and qualifications.