Manager, Project Management – Interiors / Exhibitions & Events / Thematic & Museums
- Prepare and manage project budgets and cost reports.
- Control, manage and monitor contractors and suppliers.
- Lead project team and manage projects by following defined project process and system, ensure successful project completion and handover within specified timeframe, stipulated budget and with high quality.
- Contact and service client for projects, reporting to Client’s Head of Projects, and management team.
- Manage relationship with Landlords and Government Authorities to facilitate and secure statutory approvals for the Client.
- Monitor the construction of the projects through site visits and prepare reports on progress to the clients.
- Maintain Quality Control Management.
- Provide project management direction and provide technical guidance to designers.
- Diploma / Degree in Architecture / Project management or other engineering disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in project construction and management.
- Possess National grade A/ B Construction Engineer certificate
- Excellence in communication and coordination skills with client/owner, even with engineers and designers.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills, as well as project construction management skill.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English & Chinese)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Business traveling expected
Salary will commensurate with candidate’s working experience and qualifications.