Senior Designer – Interiors / Exhibitions & Events / Thematic & Museums
- Overall planning and design management from concept to presentation to final construction drawing.
- Analyze project requirement, organize and operate pre-work of design, monitor and manage design problems during progress.
- Work with team leader and members in managing the design process. Assist in final design management through production and intellection.
- Diploma / Degree in Architecture / Design. Minimum 5 years of working experience as a designer.
- Good command of AutoCAD, 3Ds max, Photoshop and PowerPoint etc.
- Familiar with project design structure, character, function, usability and have solid foundation in theory and design experience.。
- Be able to communicate directly and work effectively with international designers and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English & Chinese), Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Business traveling expected
Salary will commensurate with candidate’s working experience and qualifications.