Senior Manager, Project Management
- Taking charge of the management of the team, preparing and monitoring the sales forecast of the team.
- Analysis project’s requirement, cost estimate, negotiation,assist on confirmed projects,all coordination works etc
- Based of project schedule, planning of workforce and resources
- Site management and coordination, project planning and execution, time and cost control and ensure smooth project operation
- Well controlled progress in project, able to communicate well in the fields in technical and sales side.
- In charge of project inspection, interim inspections and final completion inspection.
- In charge of project team management and supervision, improving project team’s effieciency
- Able to complete works assigned with due diligent and able to work independently.
- Able to resolve client’s complaints in terms of quality and service
- Have commercial space planning experience, with min 5 years of retail store fitting out experience
- University graduate in professional field and related to construction.
- Min 5 years of project management experience in retail shop. Those with museums, exhibition halls etc project experience will be preferred.
- Well versed in construction design, execution, inspection, safety, local authorities’ requirement and experience in project executions
- Have good planning capabilities and coordination abilities, dynamic and can take work pressure.
- Good teamwork and good organization abilities.
- Good market analysis abilities, good communication power and logical analysis thinking
- Preference for those who are good in English
- Preference for those that are ready to be out stationed as per projects requirement.
- Those with Builder’s license (Grade 2) will be preferred
Salary will commensurate with candidate’s working experience and qualifications.