Kingsmen is a leading communication design and production group focused on creating unique, unparalleled experiences. Established in 1976, the Group has a network of 21 offices and full-service facilities serving global clients in Exhibitions & Thematic, Retail & Corporate Interiors, Research & Design, Alternative Marketing and Location Based Entertainment.
You play a pivotal role in developing long-term communications strategies to establish Kingsmen as the leading creator of experiences. The main duties include supporting regional leaders with their internal communication plans, as well as manging external communications including media engagement and press releases. You will lead all communications functions including sustainability reporting and digital brand strategy.
You are a candidate with similar experience in corporate communications with a track record for working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and external agencies. You will be comfortable and confident interacting with senior management.
A Day in the Life
- Responsible for both internal and external strategic communications, developing relevant communications materials including press releases, presentations, websites and corporate collaterals, and manage both traditional and digital communication channels.
- Brand guardian to promote the Kingsmen’s image and support local and regional teams in communications, marketing events and project launches.
- Identify opportunities for engagement to increase Kingsmen’s profile in the region.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to brainstorm content ideas and cascade key information across the various platforms.
- Plan, organise and execute, and drive corporate-level corporate social responsibility engagements and campaigns.
- Lead and take a hands-on approach for end-to-end management and execution of corporate events.
- Oversee, conceptualise and produce sustainability reporting, working closely with senior management to ensure alignment with business priorities.
- Leverage Kingsmen’s online and social networks to drive brand presence and awareness, driving engagement via diversified content.
- Oversee the social media strategy, including the content plan, scheduling the calendar and tracking .
Who we are looking for
- A minimum of 6 years of Corporate Communications experience. Some of this time should have been in a role providing counsel on sustainability practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or relevant field
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, with a high degree of professionalism and prior experience working directly with senior management.
- Proven experience with the digital economy and familiarity with the B2B landscape is preferable.
- Experience working within a global environment, partnering with multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent proficiency in verbal and written English, with experience in drafting official communications such as corporate announcements, press releases and official statements.
- Over and above technical skills, the candidate must demonstrate drive and a get-up-and-go attitude to be successful in this role.